Sunday 4 March 2012

EP Releases Imminent - Important Info!

Good day to you, blog-watchers!

  As you're all no doubt painfully aware by now, my EPs are out tomorrow!  That's right.  I can't let you folks go unrewarded for being all nice and reading my blogs/tweets/posts, and so, as you've taken the time to read this, when the EPs are out tomorrow, I have made a couple of discount codes available for you.  There is NO expiry date on these codes, so if you can't get them tomorrow, you can buy them whenever and still get the discount (so long as you still have the code, obvs).  These discount codes will give you 10% off each EP, and when you come to purchase, you should (all being well) see this screen:


Now - see where it says "have a discount code?"  That's where you will enter the following codes:
Volume 1 - avidreader
Volume 2 - keenlistener

That should give you 10% of the price of each EP.  If you experience any problems with any process, let me know and I will get on the case.

Also, I know I said I was hoping to arrange a deal for getting both EPs at once, but I can't seem to find an option for that, despite extensive searching.  I did try.  In the meantime, thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy these releases.


They will be available at http://mrjohnmacleod.bandcamp.com

I hope you enjoy them, thank you in advance.

Love,
John xx

No comments:

Post a Comment