Friday 22 February 2013

The time is almost upon us...

  So, tonight will be our first headline show at Burslem's Bad Edit.  I'll be honest, I can barely sit still, I'm bobbing up and down in my chair.  I really can't wait to see Frank Cerioni and Delamere, and REALLY can't wait to play for you all.  Matt, Angela and Paul have worked so hard, and I ask you to give everyone who takes to the stage your attention, applause and love.  Everyone is amazing.

IMPORTANT BIT
Tickets will be available on the door at Bad Edit, but the Buy One Get One Free offer was exclusive only to tickets from us personally.  Please don't expect the venue to run the same deal, the tickets are £5 each.

Finally, our tickets have all but sold out (there is a tiny handful left from us, if you want them), and from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for supporting us, and helping us on the road to making our debut record.  We love you for it, and will do our level best to give you a show you'll enjoy.

See you tonight,
John xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment